The cost for each attendee is $475 per person for APGA members, and $675 per person for non-members.
This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility. Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)