The cost for each attendee is $475 per person for APGA members, and $675 per person for non-members. For exhibitors, the registration fee is $695 per person for APGA members, and $895 per person for non-members. Exhibitor fee includes registration for one person, booth space, food and beverage functions, and attendance at conference sessions. Additional exhibitors are at the attendee price.
This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility. Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)