This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility.
Registration for the first member of each organization costs $475 for APGA Members and $595 for non-members. The cost for each additional attendee from the same organization is $375 per person. If you are registering for a group, please choose CHANGE rate to give additional attendees the $375 rate, and one person from your system MUST register at the full attendee rate of $475 to receive this rate. Please contact the APGA office if you need help getting the additional attendee discount at 202-464-2742.
The APGA Operations Conference will be held at the Chattanoogan Hotel located at 1201 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402.
Attendees can book their hotel room online here to get the group rate. Or call the hotel at (423) 756-3400. The group code is 629993. The group rate is $169.
Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)