This conference will expose your team to current best practices and strategies to operate a safer and more efficient natural gas utility.
Registration costs $525 for APGA Members and $725 for non-members. For exhibitors, the registration fee is $725 per person for APGA members, and $925 per person for non-members. Additional exhibitors are at the attendee price.
The 2022 APGA Operations Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency located at 2 West Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401.
Attendees can book their hotel room online here. Or call the hotel at (912) 238-1234. The room rate is $204.
Attendees will get to hear and participate in:
- Reports from industry experts
- Roundtable discussions with your utility peers
- Breakout sessions on specified safety topics
- Updates on safety regulations
- Vendor exhibits to view the latest products and services
- Engineering continuing education credits (CEUs)